Ethical, measurable and creative marketing that adds lasting value to your business and generates tangible results for your campaigns; ie: *Clarity in Marketing
About Clarity in Marketing
We wanted to put clarity into the business of Marketing
Founded in 2004 after careers client, agency and consultancy side; the principals, Mike and Gillian set up *Clarity in Marketing to work closely with clients and deliver marketing that made sense, mattered and delivered results.
We can help your organisation grow and serve your audiences better by designing and implementing marketing plans, creative collateral and technology that delivers relevant communications and trackable, tangible results.
Our team are experts in the essential disciplines of marketing strategy, market research, branding, digital marketing, lead generation, campaign delivery and marketing technology. We can tackle most challenges you can throw at us and having no vested interest in any one channel, we find the right mix of channels for your target audiences that will enable you to connect, communicate and convert.
Our integrated approach to marketing has won us a diverse (and happy) client portfolio that includes professional services and professional bodies, local and international, high tech and no tech, retail and ecommerce, long established and start up. The diversity of our clients stimulates the creativity and innovation we believe is vital to meeting the challenges presented by our rapidly changing economy.
Working in both business to business and business to consumer sectors our clients include:
- Property companies: CBRE; Lambert Smith Hampton, Hammerson UK Properties Plc; Grosvenor Estates; Fordgate; Land Securities; J P Morgan : Persianas Plc.
- Consultancy firms: Oakleigh Consulting ; Courtyard Group; The BGM Group; Mott MacDonald; Advantage Professional .
- Healthcare specialists: Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership and National Joint Registry
- Business /Financial services: HB Markets; Buzzacott ; Saffery Champness; Old Park Lane Capital Plc. ; British Loose Leaf Ltd; Epigeum Ltd.; Microsoft Bing ; Windows iphone; Logan Energy; Plug Power; National Grid
- Retail and Leisure: Bermondsey Square ; Spitalfields E1: Cineworld, T.M.Lewin; Nomad Travel Stores; Charles Wells Pub Company ; Wells & Youngs; Aspects Leisure Park; Palms Malls; Orlebar Brown ; Virgin Pure.
Who We Are
Experienced and senior Marketing professional with 20 years plus track record, including at Director Level.
Qualifications include Hons degree in Business Studies, post graduate diploma in Project Management and Chartered Marketer.
Prior to setting up Clarity in Marketing Ltd, Gillian served 10 years as Marketing Director for a mid-tier firm of accountants and consultants plus two years as a Director for Vantagepoint – a management consultancy arm of BDO. These positions followed 10 years in marketing and agency roles including as an Account Director for Omnicom Group Inc.
Projects undertaken in the past two years include a portfolio of projects for Epigeum (part of Oxford University Press): a communications strategy for a professional organisation: research, website, CRM and marketing automation. Social media strategy for a leisure sector client and branding & business development strategies for financial and property clients.
Mike sees creativity and innovation as being vital to engaging marketing communications. Working with a diverse range of clients provides a cross-fertilisation of ideas essential to that process.
Mike has particular experience in integrating digital and traditional media and is using this experience to innovate in mobile and location marketing.
*Clarity Rules for Your Piece of Mind
We created our Clarity Rules to set your mind totally at ease in dealing with us. If you think of another, just shout!
1. Talk is cheap – in fact it’s free here!
There is no clock ticking when you talk to us. We only bill for action and that is always agreed with you first.
2. No surprises – unless it’s your birthday
Together we will agree what needs to be done and how much it will cost – and that’s what you will be billed.
3. If it ain’t broke – we won’t fix it
Our job is to add real value to your marketing, so we will only recommend enhancements that are needed and will work (as our clients will testify) – we want you to be so happy with us you use us time and time again.
4. We’ll always know where you’re going – so we’ll never be lost
We know the value of sitting down with you and setting objectives and outcomes for each assignments. After all, how will we know we’ve got there if we don’t know where we’re going?
5. If you’re happy and if you’re not – tell us
We thrive on your compliments, but if you’re not completely happy we need to know. It’s the only way we can keep on improving and carry on delighting our clients.
6. Where there’s a will, there’s a way even if there’s only a skimpy budget
You don’t always need a big budget to make a big impact. Talk to us about your challenges and see if we can help. After all, talk isn’t just cheap with us, it’s free!